Friday, May 25, 2012


by the way....I totally boobed the name of the flowers...I KNOW they're hydrangea's, but with my increasing OLD brain....I just lost it (thanks to my readers correction!!).  Also, incase you didn't get the Kitty Wells reference...have you never heard the song : sugar in the mornin', sugar in the evenen' sugar at suppertime......
****************************************

Thursday morning (5/24) I left for quilting just after 9, and Michael headed up to the new Italian restaurant for breakfast.  I finished beading a new square, and started beading another….my NEXT-TO-THE-LAST!!!!!!!  I am so excited…..I really am sure now that I’m on track for finishing it by the end of June.  Some of the quilting ladies want me to have an unveiling party at my house…and I just might do that!  When I got home around 2, I did a bit of paperwork, then made more cookie dough.  Our local theatre (where Michael and I did HARVEY) has a fund raiser every year and I bake cookies for it.  I got 150 cookies baked and bagged up (with some ending up in Michael’s cookie jar) by 6 PM and spent the rest of the night in the studio.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.