Sunday, May 20, 2012

pasta dish, caribbean rope tote, Cookie/Elsie


Michael and I took a bike ride Friday morning (5/18) and stopped at the grocery store on the way home.  The milk crate on the back of my bike sure does hold a lot of groceries J.  I spent a bit of time making a pasta dish in the morning…I put together a 9” by 13” pan for our dinner guests, as well as 3 more smaller dishes to have in reserve when I need them for donations:


I spent the afternoon in the studio and came upstairs at 3 to make rolls and a salad for the rest of dessert.  Sally and Jimmy and Gale and Phil came at 6 and we had a wonderful time eating and talking.  We haven’t seen them in far too long and it was a really nice visit.  Everyone left around 10 and I got to read a bit before heading to bed.

On Saturday the 19th, Michael left early for golf, and Barrie came over to knit for a couple of hours.  We haven’t seen each other in about 4 weeks, so it was nice to get caught up.  After she left, I headed to the studio and before dinner had finished another rope basket to sell eventually: 

Michael and I got take-out Chinese for dinner and watched TV and knit and relaxed the rest of the night!  He got a couple of cute pictures in the afternoon I thought you might like to see:

Dad!  Leave us alone will you?  I'm tryin' to make friends here.


Come on....I'm really friendly...you'd have a good time if we played together  :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL Love the thought bubbles! The perfectly match Cookie's expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first time I've seen pics of Cookie with a collar instead of her body harness. She has a lot more white than I thought. They look like they will be friends eventually...

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.