Wednesday, May 16, 2012


As you know, Tuesday (5/15) started off with those luscious sticky buns, and continued with Michael going up to the our own golf course to get in a few holes, and me finishing up a book and then heading down to the studio.  When Michael got home we did a de-cluttering project.  There are about a trillion wires and cords that come off the back of the computer…and they were all on the floor, covered with dust.  It’s such a hassle to try to vacuum it…I just don’t  J.  Anyway, I REALLY wish I had taken a before and after picture, because it is just beautiful nice…all clean and much easier to keep clean too.  I headed to knitting club in the afternoon and Jan and Walt came over after dinner….Walt and Michael went to the movies, and Jan and I stayed home and solved the problems of the world (over knitting of course!)

1 comment:

  1. You could still post an "after" pic -- I would love to see how you organized all the wires. We have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.