Monday, May 21, 2012

beaded wall hanging - another block


Sunday morning (5/20) we took a walk with Cookie (her first since getting spayed) and then had a lovely breakfast on the deck.  I headed down to the studio to do some beading.  We had a class at quilting last Thursday that I participated in (that was the wagon wheel topper I had pictures of) so I didn’t do my regular beading on the new wall hanging.  I spent several hours on it and finished beading another circle (I don't know why the bead pictures are always blurry, but you get the idea):


Then I went back to a new rope tote.  I had enough of the same fabric and handles to do a second teal one, so that’s what I’ll be working on for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.