Friday, May 11, 2012

mini-purses


Thursday morning (5/10) Jan picked me up after 9 for quilting.  I continued to work on beading my wall hanging and I am very excited about the next circle I started beading….I will be putting in a yin/yang beading shape…it already looks awesome, but I have to go to Joann’s and get more aqua beads…it’s a sacrifice to go  J  but I’ll do it!  I got to sew in the afternoon and finished another 4 purses for the craft fair.  I now have 24 purses in 4 different fabrics….oh no…only 22 because Leila bought 2 of my golf purses:















Michael and I had champagne and puffy things for dinner….it was the first time we actually had to celebrate my return home.  We just watched TV in the evening and I got to braid a bit….a new craft that I am dying to finish and show in the blog….stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.