Wednesday, December 12, 2018

sugared pecans, cracker toffee, BG's donated quilts


My honey left for breakfast with ‘the guys’ Tuesday morning (12/11) while I decided I had to get back to my candy making!  I got 2 big runs of sugared pecans done: 


as well as 1 run of cracker toffee:  

This means I only have 2 more candies to do….WHOO HOO!!!  

By then it was mid-afternoon and I was pooped, so of course I sat and read my library books!!  Michael headed out to the movies with Larry in the evening, and I headed up to the Lake House for a ‘bells’ concert.  Anne told me about it and was kind enough to go up early to get us primo seats….it was awesome:  


I haven’t heard bells in quite awhile and the QUEEN CITY RINGERS were excellent; I got a holiday CD which will be a great addition to my Christmas music.  I was home just after 8 PM and beaded for a bit until my honey got home from the movies.

So, my friend BG (from Connecticut) has found her own “Clinton Connection” to donate her quilts to needy families…..she recently sent out 5 of them, and they are beautiful:







1 comment:

  1. I would love to try a small piece of the tofu and a very few pecans! And love the socks in Bg’s quilt pics!
    AM143^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.