Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas yard decoration


Friday (12/28) dawned with intermittent torrential rain and light drizzles.  I just had time to get the blog out and get through all of my emails before Paula picked me to head up to the Lodge.  We had a lifestyle meeting that I think went very well.  We drove around for a bit on the way home and saw the absolutely CUTEST Christmas decoration:  




This was just so adorable we had to stop and get pictures and talk the owner for just a bit!  When I got home, I immediately got on the phone, trying to get Michael an eye appointment.  He told me his left eye was VERY blurry, had been for a couple of days, but worse today and not clearing up.  We were on the phone for an hour, and finally scored an appointment for Monday at 8 AM.  We stopped to cram in some food and ran out the door to give blood and run some errands.  We were both totally ready to come home at 4:30!  We sat and talked for quite a bit before heating up some pizza for dinner.  I headed downstairs to try to work a bit, but I just couldn’t work up any energy and finally ended up snuggling my honey on the couch, dozing and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.