Tuesday, December 25, 2018

omelet, second P&S loaded, FPF top done


Merry Christmas!!!  

Michael left for golf by 9 AM on Monday (12/24), but not before sending me a picture of his scrumptious breakfast:  

he thought his omelet looked particularly good!

I headed downstairs, determined to continue to try to get my projects finished for the end of the year.  I had a second Prayers & Squares quilt to be quilted, so I got that loaded and basted first thing 



and kicked off the quilting:  



While that was happening, I put the final border on my FPF quilt….I really think it looks awesome…I love the colors (maybe I should just get rid of all of my fabric except for rainbow colors???  Just kidding  :~):  


This will be loaded up on Miss Scarlett the minute the second Prayers & Squares quilt is finished.

I also got all of my pink blocks done for my last quilt top of the year:  


Michael and I shared a late dinner of champagne 

with yummy fresh raspberries

and puffy things 

we had these mini-crab cakes as well as some pot stickers

before settling in to watch some holiday TV and braid a bit on a new necklace.

3 comments:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.