Wednesday, December 19, 2018

new FPF blocks completed, crab truck


I wanted to be on the road by 8:30 AM on Tuesday (12/18), but didn’t make it until 9:30.  I was home by 11:30 after trips to WALMART (for vitamins for Michael's eyes), then the dentist (only to drop off treats) and ALDI’s.  

I didn’t get to sew at all yesterday, so I immediately headed to my studio.


Other than a brief stop to meet Anne at the crab truck….


OMword….I had a crab sandwich, which  was totally yummy….and Anne had a crab cake in a soup container with crab soup poured over it.  We sat out in the sun on the patio to eat our lunch, then I bought home crab soup for Michael….which he said was delish.  

I sewed until late afternoon 


when we tried to connect with AJ again.  This time Marc had put SKYPE on his computer and it worked perfectly…..YAY!!!  

By dinnertime I had completed all 96 of the blocks for the newest quilt:  






We had assorted leftovers for dinner, then Michael left for the movies and I headed upstairs to watch TV and knit on AJ’s sweater.  I got the back all completed, and wanted to start on the front….but suddenly kitties showed up, totally interested in playing with the yarn, so I had to put that away  :~).

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.