Thursday, December 20, 2018

kitties, kitties, kitties


I was up early on Wednesday (12/19) for my ear appointment at the Lake House at 8:15.  I had been hearing practically nothing in my right ear for over a month, and Linda confirmed that it is blocked with wax.  I made an another appointment for early Friday morning for her to work on getting it sorted out.  I hope she can do it with the equipment she has, otherwise it is a visit to the ear doctor, and that always costs $300!!!

I headed home before 9 AM so that my honey could go golfing, made a  cup of tea and SKYPE-d with Janice until 10:45.  I stopped for a bite, then continued working on my latest quilt.  


Since the project box I had my retreat projects in is getting kind of empty….kitties are very interested in it:  



I spent the rest of the day sewing:   




It’s amazing how much smaller/shorter the column looks once you put in those 15 seams  :~).  

The kitties were with me and once again squished into their kitty bed:  






Michael left at 6:30 PM for a read through of the play….yes…he got cast….I think the title is something like WHEN THE FAT LADY SINGS…hopefully I’ll know a bit more about it in the coming weeks.  I headed upstairs to knit on AJ’s sweater. 

1 comment:

  1. Been meaning to ask about the play! Where will it be and when? Approximately? Love the girls still snuggling together! ^_^
    AM143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.