Friday, December 28, 2018

cleaning begins


Michael was up at 6:30 AM for golf on Thursday (12/27) and I headed downstairs to figure out a plan of attack for the studio.  We didn’t have quilting today as it seemed like only a few people were planning to come, so it got cancelled.  I decided I needed to start with my closet as it’s hard to put anything away when your shelves are totally full!!!  I wish I had taken a before picture on the shelves, but this is everything that came off of just 2 shelves: 




It was totally demoralizing to see all of that stuff that’s been on those shelves for YEARS…..but I got it all sorted and decided what I was keeping and where I was donating the rest.  Although I’m sure I’ll put a few other things on the shelves, this is what they look like now:  


I headed out in the afternoon to get my hair done and run a bunch of errands and Michael ran out to pick up a pizza for dinner.  We watched TV in the evening and I braided on a necklace.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great start! Keep up the good work!AM143^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have loved to see a BEFORE photo - but AWESOME job !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.