Tuesday, December 4, 2018

first fish quilt totally done


Michael left for golf on Monday morning (12/3) while I headed downstairs to continue working on the fish quilts.  By late afternoon (having spent lots and lots of time on PINTEREST looking at new quilts….and new beaded stuff…and collecting another hundred recipes to try :~) I was finally finished with the first quilt:  



I wasn’t planning on doing another secret project, but I decided to kick off my embroidery machine with one while I was working on the second quilt.  I promise, you’ll see pictures of this new: 



before the end of the week!!  Michael came home and said it was a slog through the mud at Fort Mill Golf Course and at 5:45 PM we picked up Paula & Doug and headed off to Hickory Tavern for 2 for 1 burgers for dinner.  Well…we were supposed to pick up Paula & Doug….but someone called to say they were on their way to measure the floors (P&D had a dishwasher leak and have to replace their kitchen floor)…so we went on ahead, hoping they would get done and join us….but it was not to be  :~(.  We had scrumptious burgers anyway, and brought home a baked potato, which I’m sure will be turned into luscious home fries for breakfast by my honey  :~).  I sewed for about an hour when I got home and got the binding on the first half of the second quilt before heading upstairs to braid and watch TV.

By the way, we had 2 deer in the back yard the other afternoon, but by the time we got the camera out, they were already running away:




1 comment:

  1. Oh how we LOVE Pinterest !!! Fish quilt is very FUN !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.