Monday, December 3, 2018

gas housers, Pat is quilting, labels, champagne & puffy things


When I got up Sunday morning (12/2), I finally felt way more like myself!  It has been a long week, but tomorrow I will have ALL day to relax and do what I want (including get in some extra naps :~).  

My honey made gas housers for his breakfast:



and Pat came over around 10 AM to work on a quilt for her granddaughter that will be a Christmas present.  



Since she is leaving next Sunday to go to Chicago, she needs to get it done this week, luckily it didn’t take long and by 2 PM she was completely finished quilting.  

I read for a bit and napped for a bit in the afternoon, but finally headed downstairs around 4 PM.  Since the first 2 items on my list are finished (the mystery quilt for Floy and the pillow for Anne) it was time to start the binding on the 2 fish quilts.  I got the ends woven in and the basting ripped out on the first one, and got the binding sewn around one side of the first quilt, as well as stitching out 2 labels:  



Michael and I had a late dinner of champagne and puffy things:




and settled in with popcorn to watch MAMA MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.