Friday, April 11, 2014


Wednesday morning (4/9), Michael left at 8 for golfing here at SCCL, while I picked up Gale and headed over to Sally’s for breakfast.  There were 5 of us, me, Gale, Ann Mary, Ginny & Sally.  Sally made us yoghurt/granola/berry parfaits, then she had 2 quiches, a fruit salad, scones and English muffins.  We talked about doing a breakfast once a month. We sat and talked for so long that all of us got up and had seconds…I didn’t get home until after 2:30!!!   Michael came home shortly after that and we talked for a couple of hours, and by then it was time to have dinner.  We watched TV in the evening while I knit on another baby sweater.

TOOTH DAY!!!!!!  I got up Thursday (4/10) and took a shower and read the paper and by then Beth had swung by to pick me up.  It was nerve racking waiting to go in, but the aftermath was exactly as I expected….I was sore and a bit groggy, but we made it home in time for me to go with Sally and Michael for his stress test.  We got home from that around 4:30 and I went right to bed, sleeping on an ice bag, for 3 hours.  Jan came by while I was asleep and brought me ice cream….and she brought Michael ice cream as well!!!  I finally got up around 7:30, had some ice cream (my first food since a light dinner Wednesday night) and watched TV with more ice on my face.  I can’t even say my tooth/hole hurt…it was more sore (thank goodness for those pain pills), and by bedtime I felt fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.