Friday, April 18, 2014

Michael's quilt top a duex, a boy & his pussy a duex


What the heck is going on???  Another 34 degree day when we got up on Thursday (4/17).  I left shortly after 9 for quilting, while Michael was trying to huddle in front of the fire, eating his hot oatmeal!  I took 3 things to quilting that I needed to rip out.  Thanks to Loree, I got the LONG seam ripped out on Michael’s quilt…she started at one end while I started at the other.  Then I got a piece in a block ripped out…it was too small…have to cut another, bigger one and fit it back in.  Then I got baby sweater ripped back about 12 rows and put back CORRECTLY on the needles…so I’d say I had a great day at quilting since everything is right now J!!!  I got to sew in the afternoon when I got home, and (after leftovers for dinner) by 8 PM I had this:

finally got the color corrected so that the
lavendar actually looks lavendar instead
of pink!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yes….Michael’s quilt top is finished.  I worked a bit more on my blocks (along with a boy and his pussy):

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
before heading upstairs to watch TV and knit on my newly, corrected baby sweater for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.