Tuesday, April 15, 2014


Michael left kind of late (10 AM) on Monday (4/14) for golfing at Fort Mill, and I headed downstairs to (what else!!!) work on my blocks.  This is why it really is better to have a half dozen projects going at once….at least then you’d never know what I’m going to write about!!!  Now, when I’m trying to be good, and just do one project at a time (more or less)…you hear the same BORING thing every day!!!!!  Anyway, Michael got home just after 4 with an 82!!!!  He had 10 pars and was very happy.  I worked on my blocks until 7, (Michael ate a late, late lunch and wasn’t interested in dinner) then ran to Harris Teeter, looking for B1G1 pizza slices…no luck….they do a special on pizzas on Monday nights and were OUT!  So, I picked up a rotisserie chicken (on sale) and came home.  I really scored because a friend ALSO had rotisserie chicken for dinner, and was kind enough to call me to pick up the ‘picked’ carcass when done….can you say chicken stock!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.