Sunday, April 13, 2014

Elsie & Cookie a trois

Friday morning (4/11) I hopped up and felt GREAT!  A tiny bit sore on the side of my mouth, but that was it….WHEW!!  I did a bunch of paperwork until it was time to head for the accountant’s to sign off on our taxes.  We stopped at 521 BBQ afterwards, and Michael got ribs to bring home.  Then it was down to the studio to continue working on the throws for the living room (with a little company): 



My honey made me mac ‘n’ cheese for dinner (something soft to eat)…I hit a wall around 8 PM and took 1/2 an hour nap, then watched TV and knit for the rest of the evening.

 *********************************

Saturday (4/12) Michael left at 8:30 AM for golf here at SCCL, and I was already sewing by then.  I had a lot of company all day:
why are you bothering us?  I had the perfect position!

ahhh...nice, soft, warm, furry pillow.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and after dinner (spaghetti & meatballs) I finally finished up 10 more blocks for the throws.  I wanted to settle in with my sweetie and relax and watch TV....but I was out of Amaretto.  I called Jan and said 'help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope' and she said to come on over and pick up the bottle she had.  There was enough for one drink, and I happily settled in with my honey to watch TV.  I discovered a mistake in my baby sweater and quit working on it, since I need to pull it out and I didn’t want to do that when I was tired.  We headed to bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.