Friday, April 4, 2014

block for living room quilts


Thursday morning (4/3) I was up early to make roll dough for quilting.  I left at 9:20 AM and didn’t get home until 2 PM.  I got a lot of ironing done for block # 2 and also a bit of knitting.  We had an Easter Brunch for our luncheon (we have food on the first Thursday of every month) and it was lovely.  When I got home at 2 I was exhausted (I have not slept well while Michael has been gone) and took a little nap with Cookie.  I was folding the laundry around 4:30 PM when my honey surprised me by walking through the door (I didn’t expect him until 6 or 7 PM).  We sat on the couch and talked and talked and talked, until he finally took me out for ice cream for dinner (he had lunch around 2 PM and knew he wouldn’t be hungry for dinner).  We made a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home, then watched TV and talked and knit for the rest of the night….and I slept like a LOG Thursday night J.

Finally, here’s a picture of block # 1 of new project:
 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous blocks !!! They're going to be perfect for your chairs. Is there any sashing or just the blocks ? Ice cream for dinner - priceless !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.