Thursday, April 3, 2014

Monday morning (3/31), my honey left for Myrtle Beach with his clubs, his clothes and 3 other guys.  For me, Monday, Tuesday &
Wednesday consisted of sewing, reading, sewing, reading and sewing (oh yeah…and a bunch of eating thrown in as well).  While I WAS hoping to get all 84 blocks done for 2 throws for the living room (remember…it’s good to have dreams), I’ll settle for the 25 or so I actually completed (pictures soon).  Monday evening I went to Bonefish Grill with the other golf ‘widows’.  Dinner was wonderful, and we retired to Sue’s afterwards for delicious brownies, fruit salad and lots and lots of talking.  On Tuesday I had visits from Susan, Joanne and Jan to break up my day.  Susan and Joanne got to try our new Devo De-stressor (a new drink I developed for Michael, since he’s not supposed to be drinking grapefruit juice anymore, and the Planter’s Punch I make had ruby red grapefruit juice in it).  I think this new drink will also taste good hot or cold (an important consideration since I would warm his PP drink in the winter).  I can’t wait for him to get home and try it!  My treat for Wednesday night was watching Calendar Girls….a GREAT movie that’s a few years old.  If you haven’t seen it…it’s definitely worth watching…I borrowed it from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.