Wednesday, April 16, 2014


I’m totally bummed that I forgot to tell you what I worked on Monday night while we watched THE MENTALIST….I actually fixed my broken warp thread and got 6 inches done on my 2 scarves!!!  My hope is that after (I think) 2 years on the loom, these scarves will finally be finished within several weeks….YAY!!!!

I did paperwork most of the morning on Tuesday (4/15), while Michael ran a bazillion errands for me (he did go for his chiro appointment, and had breakfast out, but the grocery stores and other stops were all for stuff I wanted).  I was supposed to go to Stitch and Chat in the afternoon, but Joanne wasn’t going to be there, and neither was Nancy A, so I decided to stay home and work on my blocks.  I made really good progress and am hopeful that I will be done with all of the bocks by the end of the weekend.  Michael picked up a Papa Murphy’s pizza while he was out and we cooked that and it was ready shortly after 6 PM, when Sally arrived.  Dinner was great, and Michael left shortly afterwards for the movies, while Sally and I stayed home and talked for 4 hours straight…it was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on getting your weaving straightened out ! I see some finished UFO's on the horizon !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.