Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cookie, Elsie & Cookie a trois


What happened to the sun????  When we woke up today (Wednesday, April 16th) it was 33 degrees….brrr_r_r_r!  Even Cookie didn’t want to get out of bed:
And it didn’t get that much warmer during the day…it might have made it to 60 degrees.  I got Mexican Chicken Soup and 1/2 a loaf of cornbread out of the freezer for dinner.  Michael went golfing at Regent Park and came home around 3:30 with an 83, so he was a happy camper (although he said it was freezing and windy all day).  I sewed on my blocks (with snuggly company):



 
 
and finally feel like I am making good progress (although as I sewed the rows together for Michael’s throw, I discovered that I have to rip ont the entire seam, joining 8 blocks to another 8 blocks….don’t ask  L).  Jan and I are headed to Joann’s on Friday morning…I’m hoping to score backing for both of the living room throws.  The soup was wonderful for dinner and I continued to sew on my blocks a bit after dinner while Michael watched TV.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.