Wednesday, April 9, 2014


I was really still feeling beat on Tuesday morning (4/8), so my honey ran to Krispy Kreme for me and bought a dozen donuts for the knitting ladies….and they were yummy!  Michael came home just as everyone was leaving and we talked for a bit before it was time to go to Stitch & Chat.  That took up another 2 hours, and when I got home after 3, I spent about an hour on the internet, researching a used long arm quilting machine that Willa saw for sale at a local dealers.  Michael and I got cleaned up and headed out to dinner (at Ruby Tuesday’s) and then to a movie THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL.  It was a wonderful evening and we read for just a bit before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.