Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Michael left super early on Tuesday (11/26) to hit WALMART for our Angel Tree gifts, then to his dentist for a checkup, then out to breakfast before heading home.  I finally got rid of all papers on my sewing table and started mapping out what I want to sew on next.  Joanne picked me up at 1 for S&C…after our meeting I have to say that I am disappointed in the number of people in this group who don’t seem to care if anyone new ever has a chance to join us.  It seems like most people just want to go and sit in their little groups, talking only to their specific friends.  One friend of mine said ‘if they feel that way, why don’t they just meet in one of their homes’.  Anyway, I left feeing vaguely down, but luckily Joanne always makes me laugh, so we had a good ride home.  Michael and I were supposed to go to the movies, but it was raining/sleeting all day, so we decided to stay home and watch a movie instead.  We had a terrific dinner….Michael peeled and cubed up a butternut squash, which I tossed with olive oil and sage and roasted in the oven.  When it was done, I tossed it with some sage butter and spaghetti, and I also made a loaf of artisan bread to go with it.  I have made artisan bread in over a year and it was INCREDIBLE!!!  Michael made popcorn to eat during the movie, but I had a dish of ice cream instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.