Sunday, November 10, 2013

Elsie & Cookie, soap, rice krispy treats


Michael had a 1 hour frost delay on Saturday (11/9) so he had time to make an omelet for breakfast before leaving at 9.  I spent about 2 hours in the morning working on a Christmas present, then it was back to slaving over the newest shawls.  I had company while I worked:



When Michael came home (with an 82!!!!) he helped me to unmold and shave the eucalyptus soap:

 
Then he had a quick nap and a quicker dinner and got ready to leave for the play.  I made chocolate topped rice krispy treats for him to take:

 


(a change from the peanut butter brownie cups I made for him to take on Friday night) and after he left I read a new book for a bit and then watched TV and knit until he got home at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.