Tuesday, November 26, 2013


I spent a lot of Monday (11/25) trying to get through more papers and magazines while my wonderful husband did a lot of grocery shopping.  He said everywhere was a ZOO….and I’m not sure I have everything for Thanksgiving, but it will have to do!  Jan picked me up at 1 and we headed to the Verizon store.  She has a bunch of things she had to get set up on her new phone, and I got a lot of knitting done on my baby sweater while I was waiting (that’s the new baby sweater that I was 1/2 way done with, and had to rip out because I thought I was going to run out of yarn L).  Anyway, after that we made a quick stop at Joann’s, at Chik-fil-a to split one of their peppermint/chocolate milk shakes, yet another grocery store, and then finally home around 5 PM.  Michael and I had hamburgers for dinner and watched TV and knit the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.