Thursday, November 21, 2013

another baby sweater


Wednesday morning (11/20) Michael grilled chicken breasts for me so that I could get Mexican Chicken Soup in the crockpot.  I continued to divide up my craft items between what I’m keeping and what I’m donating, when Jan called me at 12:!5.  Wednesday was the day to get tables for the craft sale in December, and they were starting to assign them at 2 PM….but by NOON people were already lining up.  So, Willa picked me up and we headed up there.  I read my book until it was my turn, got a table and we were home by 3.  I got corn bread put together and baked and at 6 PM, Anne came over for a quart of soup and some corn bread and as she left, she met Donna coming to get the same thing.  Michael and I finally got to sit down and have our dinner (and simple though it was, it was YUMMY…my favorite dinner in the winter…soup and bread) and watch TV.  I got another baby sweater done and started on a 4th one before bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.