Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas cactus


Thursday morning (11/19) my terrific honey packed all of my quilting stuff in the car and away I went J, but not before checking out his Christmas cactus in the laundry room.  He has 2 of them in there now and one has flowers in the most gorgeous shades of deep pink:

I had a wonderful time at quilting…Jan and I continued to work on our newest charity quilts.  I finally got home around 1 and spent a lot of the afternoon doing paperwork.  I didn’t have to make dinner tonight because my honey made halushki’s (cabbage and noodles) for dinner, so I sat and relaxed and read my latest book.  I am on the 4th book of the Someday Quilts Mystery Books by Clare O’Donohue and I LOVE them….murder mysteries with a bit of quilting thrown in.  After dinner we settled in to watch TV and knit.

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous christmas catcus'. I've never seen any like it. Michael
    certainly has a green thumb. Karen Brodersen

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.