Wednesday, November 20, 2013


Michael had an early morning doctor’s appointment on Tuesday (11/19) giving me a chance to finally get caught up on the blog.  He swung by to pick me up afterwards and take me out for breakfast.  We read the paper and had a leisurely breakfast at IHOP, then stopped to visit with Sally & Jimmy on the way home.  Michael took Cookie out for a walk and I got a bit of paperwork done before heading to Stitch & Chat at the Lake House.  There were lots of people to talk to there, and I stayed a bit late to talk to the head of the choral club before getting home at 4.  I called Jan and we both made a quick trip to the grocery store.  By the time I got home, Michael had eaten a PB&J sandwich for dinner and was ready to leave for the movies with Larry.  Donna stopped by to check out a display stand I have to use at a craft fair on Dec 7th, and I spent the rest of the night knitting.  My newest baby sweater is all put together….I’m just working on the I-cord tie right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.