Friday, October 7, 2016

Quilting Food,


I was up at 5 AM on Thursday as I just couldn’t get back to sleep.   That turned out to be a good thing as I spent 2 hours sending out and updating stuff for the Chocolate Event (October 22nd can't come soon enough for me!!)  I headed upstairs when I heard Michael get up at 7 and got started making roll dough for quilting.  By the time I left just after 9 AM, I had the rolls all portioned out and ready to go.  Quilting was a lot a fun…as always with lots of good food:




















I sewed until 1:30 and got my purple pinwheels finished: 

yes...this is really purple...my camera can NOT show purple well!

I am doing a Disappearing Pinwheel pattern on Thursdays and first I am making all of my pinwheels, then I’ll start the disappearing part.  I got my orange ones finished last week…


and I think I only have 2 more colors to go before I can start slashing them apart.  I was totally beat when I got home, and snuggled down in a quilt for a nap.  I got up just before Michael got home from golf and we both sat out on the back deck talking for quite awhile.  By then it was time to head up to the Lake House for 2 hours to sell Chocolate Tickets (I never ate dinner....always too full from lunch) and when I came home, we settled in with popcorn and watched TV for the rest of the night. 

 

I forgot to mention the best thing about finishing that last patriotic quilt…..my “needs to be bound” space is EMPTY!!!! 



PLUS….I get to start something new  :~). 

1 comment:

  1. that looks a lot like LEMON Meringue pie!?!?!!?!?!?!??

    Luv me

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.