Thursday, October 13, 2016

Luscious Lotion, Elsie


Michael left around 7:30 for golf at SCCL on Wednesday (10/12) and I had several things to do in the morning.  First up, I made another run of my Luscious Lotion: 




I have several customers that want refills…and my own pump bottle is empty, so it was good to get that out of the way.  By then it was time to SKYPE with Janice.  We decided to move our “talks” to the morning to see if we get any better results on connections….so far so good.  We talked for over an hour….and as of now, neither one of us has our projects ready for retreat!  It is only 20 days away and I am NOT READY!!!!  After talking I headed downstairs and got Barbara’s quilt off the frame and trimmed.  Once again, I had furry company while I was working: 




I started to get the bobbin ends woven in, but had a series of visitors.  The best one was Pat, showing me 2 purses she had made for friends…they were totally cool!  Michael got home from golf and immediately took off for the car dealer.   They didn’t finish fixing our airbag until late on Tuesday, so he went up to return the rental car and pick up our car.  We both had leftovers for dinner, then headed up to the Lodge to meet up with Paula & Doug, Pat & George and Ann Mary & Jim to hear BAND OF OZ.  The band was really great…played lots of good dance music….but was SO LOUD!!!  Why do they always have to play at a deafening level??? By the end of the evening they had almost cancelled out the joy of their music.  Oh well…I’m sure this is one fight I’m never going to win.  Michael and I both read for about an hour once we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.