Friday, October 14, 2016

Elsie a trois, new 1/2 square tiangles


I’ve just got a short and sweet write-up for Thursday (10/13).  I was downstairs working for a bit before leaving for quilting…and Elsie continues to LOVE Cookie's bed:





I headed off to quilting and got all of my green color made into 1/2 square triangles: 



I took leftover squash casserole for lunch....yum!...and then 4 of us headed to Legacy Heights (an assisted living facility) to have a trunk show of our quilts.  We each brought 3 – 4 quilts, and showed them off to an appreciative audience of about a dozen people.  I was home shortly after 2 PM, and I think the last several night’s of poor sleep caught up with me….I crawled into bed (something I NEVER do for a nap) and slept for a solid 2 hours!!!  After that I hopped up and got ready and we left shortly after 5 for Ruth Chris in Charlotte.  We attended a seminar on Social Security and finally got home around 9 PM.  We read for a bit, watched TV for a bit, then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.