Sunday, October 30, 2016

new quilt on frame, new quilt started

Michael left around 8 AM for golf  here at SCCL on Saturday (10/29) while I completed the final task of our freezer clear out:  

After breakfast I headed to my studio where I played all day :~).  I got a double length of fleece backing loaded up, got my first quilt on and started quilting it:  


I also got a label made for the back of Janice’s Boston Red Sox quilt: 



After that I started cutting strips to work on a new quilt:  

I LOVE this panel!


and I love this bubble fabric I bought at the same time

my first piano keys border

















































Michael came home with an 84…he was low man in the group today and was VERY happy.  Elsie was with me the entire day, but Cookie arrived when Michael was looking at his emails:

just like Sheldon "mom, there's somebody in my spot"

unlike Sheldon "I guess I'll just sit here"


this really IS the best spot...



























We had leftovers for dinner and I knit while we watched TV in the evening.  I did put together overnight Belgium waffle batter for our Sunday breakfast before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.