Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pat's quilt loaded, Elsie

Michael and I left at 8 AM on Friday (10/21) for an eye doctor appointment and didn’t get home until just before 1 PM.  He took off for a haircut and to run some additional errands, while I invited Barb & Anne over for chocolate cake.  By the time they left and I cleaned up a few things, it was time for my Chocolate Event meeting.  Everything seems to be done, and at the end of the meeting I handed out the gifts….everyone LOVED their towels!  Silly me, I even took the camera upstairs….but never got a picture of the gals and their towels  :~(.  Oh well…the important thing is, they were very appreciative.  After everyone left I had a few hours to start to sew my blocks together and to layout the top of Pat’s quilt.  Pat’s daughter Lisa is totally in love with Leonardo DiCaprio.  Also, Lisa’s favorite color is purple.  So, P at took ALL of Leo’s movies, found pictures to represent them and stitched out a quilt.  I’m going to feature pictures of her embroideries over the next few days as it gets quilted because I think this quilt is totally cool:  





While I was working, I had my usual furry company:





Michael and I had leftovers again for dinner (good thing my honey NEVER minds that :~), and after dinner we watched TV and I knit until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.