Friday, October 28, 2016

mutton chops, baby quilt top with borders

Before I forget, Michael can cross another “bucket list” item off…he got a call Thursday morning (10/27) asking if he would like to play SCROOGE in the Rock Hill production of  A CHRISTMAS CAROL.  Since that’s what he tried out for, naturally he accepted!  So, I guess these mutton chops he started to grow a month ago are all for the good: 



He left just after that for the second day of the tournament, while I headed off to quilting.  It was another fun day….I LOVE Thursdays….the only bummy part is that Loree is on vacation….good for her….but lonely for us :~).  When I got home, I finally dropped back to the latest baby quilt.  I never got the borders on because a friend of mine thought they might need my bright pink….turns out she doesn’t, so that’s what I used for borders:  


And, in keeping with the new habit I’m trying to develop, I made my binding for this quilt right away:  


Michael got home around 4 (he won 50 bucks for a closest-to-the-pin contest....YAY!), and eventually headed out to get a piece of pizza for each of us for dinner.  I spent the rest of the evening knitting and watching TV…just vegging on the couch with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.