Thursday, February 16, 2012

blurry Cookie

Wednesday morning (2/15) Michael left for golf and I got to work for just a bit on my quilt.  Connie (knitting friend) stopped by around 10 and we discussed several patterns she is considering doing.  I spent the afternoon playing and napping with Cookie.  I really needed the nap since (for some reason) she spent ALL night, whining and barking in her crate…..NOT fun!  Michael finished up golf just in time for us to hit the square dance at 4:30….we were home by 6:30 and had Chinese for dinner and then lounged/slept on the couch until it was time for bed.

Even though this pic is totally blurry, I just had to post with the caption “looking for mom in all the wrong places”:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.