Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My honey made me a gas houser egg Monday (2/13) morning to give me energy to once again attack my flowers.  Beth and I put off our walking until 10 AM to give it a bit of time to warm up.  By NOON the flowers were DONE!!!!  I let out a big cheer and raced upstairs to kiss and hug my honey…and to have some lunch.  Michael went golfing in the afternoon….and shot a 39 for 9 holes….AND GOT A HOLE IN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He was thrilled….the only bad news is…he was golfing alone….so it is not official….but who cares….it’s official to us!  Anne M came by to check out Cookie and of course…thought she was adorable:





 We had soup again for dinner (it’s still cold and blustery here) and watched TV in the evening while I continued to knit on my sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.