Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday morning (2/6) somehow Michael got his time mixed up and ended up running out of the house with no breakfast after one of his golfing buddies called and said ‘where are you’??  Beth and I took a walk in the morning and Cookie kept right up with us!  That’s the first time she has been willing to walk since last Thursday.  I’m determined to keep tiring her out so that I can then put her in her crate for a nap and I can get some work done  J.

I got to work on my quilt flowers in the afternoon and Eileen and bob picked us up at 3 to go to a memorial service for a friend.  We were home by 6:30 and played with Cookie and knit and watched TV for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.