Friday, February 3, 2012

I had a very busy Thursday (2/2) morning.  I was up at 6:30 to take the dog out, and then fed her and helped Michael to give her medicine.  I got roll dough put together and starting its first rise while I went out for a walk with Beth.  Once home I formed up 20 rolls for quilting and got in a quick (as in had to leave at 9:15 and got in the shower at 9:05) shower and headed off.  I got one square of my quilt almost totally beaded (hopefully pictures next week when finished) and we had a lovely luncheon before I came home around 1.  Michael left for his eye appointment and I headed downstairs, hoping to work on the challenge quilt.  NO SUCH LUCK….Cookie would not stay in her bed…and I don’t yet trust her bathroom habits….so she snuggled down for a nap on my chest while we watched TV.  Michael got home around 3 and Paula showed up for a visit with Cookie shortly afterwards.  She has promised to bring over her grandkids to meet Cookie one of these days.  We had sautéed chicken for dinner and I finally got to work on some of my quilting squares in the evening while Michael watched Cookie upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.