Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monday (2/20) felt like it was run-run-run all day long.  I had a volunteer meeting at 10:30, got home just after NOON, spent 40 minutes trying to get Cookie to poop outside (when I knew she needed to)…no such luck…threw her back in the crate and took off for a Machine Embroidery club meeting…got home at 2:30 and spent 1/2 an hour outside until Cookie FINALLY pooped…yay!!!!  Michael went golfing in the morning and came home with an 85 (yay!!!) and I worked on my challenge quilt in the evening…FINALLY sewing the last seam at 9 PM.  I got waffle batter put together before collapsing on the couch with Michael.

Tuesday morning I waited in vain for Nancy to show up…I finally called her at 10:04….and she promptly explained that I was supposed to be at HER house (and not the other way around  L).  What a boob I was….I KNEW on Sunday that it was at her house this week…but somehow forgot that by Tuesday morning.  I grabbed my knitting and my tea and off I went.  We had a great (if shortened visit) and she showed me her weaving sampler….I am so jealous!!!  She is also weaving towels and they are beautiful.  As my penance for forgetting where to go….I will go to her house next week as well  J.  I came home and got to work in the studio…NOT on the challenge quilt for a change, and at 5:15 Michael and I headed over to Jan and Walt’s for dinner.  They guys went the movies afterwards, and Jan and I got to bond over ice cream and Amaretto, until Scott and Amy (her son and daughter visiting from Rhode Island, and coming home from go cart racing) and Michael and Walt got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.