Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunday morning (2/19)  Michael left me sleep in for a bit and then I got to sew a bit on the quilt before leaving at 10:30 AM.  We dropped off Cookie at gammy Jan’s and kept on going to pick up Bob and Joanne.  We had a wonderful brunch at TERRACE in Ballantyne, and then headed into Charlotte for the matinee of SPAMALOT.  I didn’t really think I would like it, because I’m not sure I like Monty Python (on which it is based) but it was TREMENDOUS!!!  I would like to see it again right away!!!  We were home by 4:30 (after retrieving Cookie and dropping off the rest of the chocolate cake with Jan) and I got in a bit more sewing before snuggling on the couch with Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.