Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday (2/5) was all about the dog!  Oh, Michael got to check out his emails…and I got to do a few things, but the rest of the day was spent with Cookie.  We have started crating her during the day (on the advice of a dog trainer at PET SMART) so that we can get a better handle on housebreaking her.  We had planned on having champagne and puffy things for dinner…but Michael’s stomach was acting up, so we nixed the champagne and just had 3 different kinds of puffy things instead!

PS - many of my friends who are parents are laughing their you-know-whats off at my recent experiences.  They all think it's high time I got a taste of 'motherhood'....you know, the sleepless nights, the poop everywhere....the never getting anything done because you are tending a baby... I guess I'm glad you're all having a good time
at my expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.