Sunday, February 12, 2012

blue eggs

Saturday morning (2/11) I had my beginning knitting class again..they are all coming along nicely.  I asked Robin to bring a project for next week because I think she is far enough along to start one.  The most exciting thing about knitting was that Robin brought me some of her chicken eggs and they are the most beautiful pale shade of blue that you ever saw:


 I’m hoping to blow a few out and keep the shells.  Michael had a massage in the morning (his back has really been bothering him and Marcel works on your muscles and ligaments).  Michael hit PETSMART afterwards for a new (and bigger) cage for Cookie.  I made another soup (Pioneer Woman’s Corn & Cheese Chowder) for dinner, and also got dough made so that I can bake up some artisan bread tomorrow (it is supposed to be bitterly cold).  We took Cookie over to ‘granny’  Jan & Walt’s in the evening and we took off for the symphony.  It was a really cold and blustery night and we really didn’t want to go, but the program (as usual) was fantastic!  It was the music of John Williams….including ET, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Star Wars to name a few.  We picked up Cookie around 11:45 and stayed up for a bit at home before finally going to bed at 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.