Monday, February 13, 2012

Michael and I got up a bit late on Sunday (2/12) after going to bed at 1 AM the night before.  We decided to go out to breakfast and then stop at PETSMART again to exchange our crate (since it was bent).  Once home, I spent the ENTIRE day and night in my studio.  My sweet, sweet husband entertained our baby for the whole of the day just so that I could put in a lot of time on my challenge quilt.  I made 2 loaves of artisan bread in the afternoon and took a quart of corn & cheese chowder and a loaf of artisan bread over to a neighbor who is going through a rough health patch.  I continued to sew on my flowers in the evening (hand tacking down the centers) but still have a bunch to go  L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.