Friday, February 10, 2012

beaded quilt square

Beth and I walked Wednesday morning (2/8) and Michael left for golf shortly after I got home.  While I did start hand tacking some of my flowers on the guilt…stll most of the day was spent with Cookie.   We ran and played and napped and yipped and just had a marvelous time!  Michael and I went to a square dance in the afternoon, and just relaxed in the evening.

Thursday morning (2/9) I managed to get a coffee cake baked before leaving for quilting.  I finished beading another block on my wall hanging (I have no idea why these pics came out blurry….sorry!):


and I’m not sure I posted a pic of the previous block:


Thursday afternoon we had another vet appointment.  Cookie has an ear infections, and also some kind of fungus on her face.  This baby can NOT get a break.  The doctor said it is because her immune system is still weak, but she also said that once ‘parvo’ dogs get over the hump, they are usually remarkably healthy for the rest of their lives….can’t wait for that!  Michael had rehearsal in the evening, and I got some knitting done.  I wanted to tack more of my flowers…but I can’t do that with a dog on my lap…and I CAN knit…so that’s what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.