Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jan & Cookie

Tuesday morning (2/7) was my usual visit with Nancy.  We missed last week (being at the hospital with the dog…thank goodness a thing of the past) so I think we discussed….or 1/2 discussed….or 1/4 discussed about 45 things in the first 20 minutes!  We had everything solved by NOON when I left  J.  I had a quick lunch and took off for knitting club.  I had fun with a bunch of friends there, then at 2:30 met with Jim (president of square dancing) to put together our financial reports for 2011.  Once I got home I had a bit of time in the studio and…..this was a historic day (and don’t bother to correct my grammar to tell me it should be AN historic day…..I have always thought that was a stupid rule.  If we were British, and didn’t say the “H”, I might agree!)  anyway….ironing of ALL flowers for challenge quilt is DONE!!!!!   Still must hand sew centers, and sew into 9 patch blocks…but I don’t care…..having all of them ironed is a huge accomplishment!

Jan and Walt came over for dinner…then Michael and Walt left to see the movie HUGO (which they both loved) while Jan and I retired to the studio.  I was able to get a few more things accomplished, because Jan spent her time doing this: 

 We had a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.