Saturday, February 25, 2012

deb w/ curly hair

Thursday morning (2/23) was quilting.  I kept working on beading my wall hanging.  I got home around 1:30 and Michael took off on a walk with Cookie.  By the time he got home, the beds were warm and we took a FABULOUS afternoon nap!  It was positively delightful to catch up on sleep for once.  I made him shrimp scampi for dinner (my all time favorite 10 minute meal) and he left for rehearsal, while I worked for awhile in the studio.



Friday morning Michael had an ear appointment in Rock Hill.  I dropped him off and then hit Michael’s, Hobby Lobby and Dollar General and managed to get absolutely everything on my list.  At quilting on Thursday I got a short lesson on an exciting new project that I’ve been wanting to do for TWO YEARS, but have been afraid to try.  Just give me a little free time…and away I’ll go!!!  Don’t worry, you’ll eventually see pictures in the blog!  Friday evening we headed up to the Lake House to see our neighbor in a performance of THE ODD COUPLE (female version).  It was a hoot, and it was also delightful to be home within minutes of the end of the performance.



Saturday morning Michael left for golf, and my knitting students arrived at 9.  We had a delightful 2 hours together….and then somehow I slept away most of the afternoon.  Michael came home with an 87 for his 18 holes (he got to play for free with one of his birthday coupons) and at 5:30 we took Cookie over to grammy Jan’s for baby sitting, while we headed into Charlotte for a performance of Carmina Burana.  It was thrilling!  We were home (with the dog) shortly before 10, and Michael spent an hour getting caught up with golf on TV, while I got caught up on the blog.

When my students arrived for knitting, I had my hair up in pin curls, so Barrie immediately knew Michael and I were going out Saturday night....I told her I send her a picture of my hair....I really should have had MIchael take the pic from the back...but here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.