Wednesday, February 5, 2020

AJ


We spent Wednesday morning (2/4) cutting down hydrangea bushes and rose bushes in our front garden to get them ready for spring.  I still have to dig out a bunch of gladiolas which have taken over the strip beside the garage...they are WAY TOO DENSE!!!  I took a quick shower after that and headed out for my teeth cleaning.  I was home by 2 PM after stops at ALDI, Hobby Lobby (they didn’t have my fabric) and then the bank.  I spent the afternoon and evening cutting out 2 more quilts for my QUAP project box.  Michael headed to rehearsal at 5:30 PM and was home by 8:30.

And more cuteness here:



2 comments:

  1. Love the lobster motif!
    AM143^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cute too-- we should have taken pics of our outdoor work!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.