Monday, February 3, 2020

omelet, carpenter's wheel top


Michael was up early Sunday (2/2) and made a smurfy breakfast:


only to encounter a golfing frost delay of an hour.  

I worked on my Carpenter’s Wheel and by the time we left for a matinee at Actor’s Theatre, the top was done:  


I think I"m going to add some kind of border...Loree is coming on Monday to quilt...I may ask her what she thinks.

The play was LADY DAY, a 90 minute one woman show about Billie Holiday and the actress was INCREDIBLE.  The setting was Emberson's Bar in Philly:



It was a great show and we were home by 5 PM.  Michael wanted to watch a little golf, so I headed to my studio to work on a few more OBW blocks and also black & white 4 patches for a future quilt.

PS - does Trump EVER think before he tweets?  Or bother to look up anything?  Does he really not know that there are multiple Kansas Cities....and the team that won the Super Bowl is from MISSOURI and not KANSAS???  Why does he continue to make himself look like a moron.....I'm thinking he just can't help it  :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.