Friday, February 28, 2020

SHQ Show & Tell


My honey packed up the car Thursday morning (2/27) and I picked up Paula and headed off to quilting.  My goal was to get another 6 repeats of my fabric: 


cut for my one block wonder (OBW) and I got that done.  I got them cut into 6 strips, and got 3 of the strips cut into triangles.  Jan was kind enough to count my clips, so I know that I have completed 103 blocks so far...only 103 more to go  :~).  

We had wonderful show and tell: 


I love all of these






I love this too...BG it's like the one we did on retreat




What little girl wouldn't go crazy over this?




and Paula made jalapeno poppers for our lunch (they were FABULOUS!!!!!):


while I took in the homemade tomato soup and shared with Loree.   

You know I really love quilting on Thursdays, but somehow the noise drains all of the energy out of me.  I was so very tired when I got home at 3 PM, and tried to take a nap, but just couldn’t fall asleep.  

I finally got up and just putzed around like a zombie.  Michael left at 5:30 PM for rehearsal and Paula came down to watch THE SECOND BEST MARIGOLD HOTEL.  Well, we started to watch it…but we still had so much talking to do that we didn’t quite finish it before Michael got home.  We have another date to finish it on Monday night.

2 comments:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.