Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Weaving Meeting

I could NOT get my pictures to load to the blog Tuesday morning (2/11), so it took an hour fiddling around with that to finally get it posted.   

The rest of the morning was spent making flourless/sugarless brownies to take to Pam's (in my new 8 inch square pan that Gale found at TARGET for me!!!): 


and baking up chewy chocolate cookies and almond sugar cookies for Michael to take to rehearsal:  


After that I was in the studio, finishing up the quilting on Sandy’s quilt; it was done before I left for my weaving meeting:  



We had a FABULOUS time at Pam’s house!!!  Here’s the gang: 


Marilyn, Laura, Rosalie

Connie & Kathy

Pam, our hostess and me



Melanie

and here’s the food:  






Pam wanted to do something special in honor of Valentine’s Day and she certainly did!  

We had show & tell:








And Susie made a quick, spur of the moment visit to our group to evaluate a crazy quilt that Connie brought:  



It's really nice that Susie makes house calls!

Pam even made a yummy strawberry pie for dessert:


I was home just after 4 PM and although it was overcast all day it turned out to be a beautiful, warm day, so Michael and I sat out on the lanair for awhile.  He had a quick dinner and headed out to rehearsal with the cookies I made, while I got Sandy’s quilt all cleaned up and off of my frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.